The Meaningful Play Box
Between birth and 12 months, babies become more and more fascinated by what is happening around them. Research shows that through play, babies explore and develop their imagination. We have assessed the research and incorporated insights from experts to find ways in which you can support your baby and create a developmental foundation through meaningful play. The meaningful play box provides you with all the necessary resources to play with your baby, packed up in one convenient box.
The Meaningful Play Box includes:
- A meaningful play guide with easy to follow instructions including more than 10 meaningful play activities.
- Dancing Ribbon Ring
- Set of 4 black and white high contrast cards
- Chiffon Fabric (colour selected at random)
- Koala Teether
- Sensory Ball
- Plastic Cup
- Baby Safe Mirror
- Re-usable silicone zip lock bag
- Egg Shaker
Please take note of the following important information:
- Each activity is based on the following major developmental areas: fine- and gross motor skills, cognitive development, language development, as well as socio-emotional development.
- The items in the Meaningful Play Box have been independently tested and meet the Australian Toy Safety Standards AS/NZS ISO 8124-1/3.
- Please take note that the contents of the Easy Peasy Play box should not be left unsupervised with a baby at any time. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- The items in the Meaningful Play Box should only be used under constant adult supervision.
- There might be slight variations in colour of the scarf and ribbon ring.
- Please discard items as soon as it shows any signs of damage.
Suitable from birth.